Dr. Karen Yates Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Yates?

October 5th, 2016

Unfriendly and acted as if we were uneducated, dumb and horrible parents. She refused to do the testing we inquired about for our daughter. Simply continued to give us a diet plan instead of supplying factual evidence to why our daughter continued to have a reaction. Would not recommended her.

July 19th, 2014

I would not recommend this doctor. She is in a hurry to get out of the room, opening to door telling you to have a good day before you even start asking any questios you have. She had the diagnosis wrong for my daughter. She was even allergic to the medicine she was taking & she still wanted to her continue taking it because it was the "strongest antibiotic" to clear up her symptoms. She is nice, just does not seem to care about patients much. :(

February 22nd, 2012

Dr Yates if an amazing doctor! My 21 month old loves her and she knew exactly what was wrong the first time we seen her. Wouldn't go anywhere else!

December 22nd, 2011

TM

She is a skilled doctor. If you are a new patient, get ready to have head x-rays and prepare to spend $417 when you check out. If you are saving my life, that amount of money is worth it...if my nose is stuffed up.....no way. I won't go back.

July 28th, 2011

My overall experience was scarred and confused while being her patient. Overdosed me on antibiotics to the point I lost 20 pounds and developed a yeast infection on my tounge when she still prescribed more antibiotics I went to another doctor. After an unnecessary Larangoscipy and a month of antibiotics I will never use her again. If you just have a sniffle she is fine.

June 15th, 2016