The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen Yeh
Dr. Karen Yeh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Augusta, GA, with another office in Augusta, GA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Oncology and General Surgery. Dr. Yeh is affiliated with St Joseph Hospital - Augusta, Mcg Health, Inc and University Hospital - Augusta. Dr. Yeh has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen Yeh has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Karen Yeh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Augusta, GA.
Dr. George Drew
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Augusta, GA 0 mi39
Dr. Mark Keaton
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Augusta, GA 0 mi34
Dr. Matthew Pugliese
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Augusta, GA 0 mi14