Dr. Karen Zagar Is this you?

Neutral

July 20th, 2016

UNPROFESSIONAL

First appointment was poor. The second appointment I suggested that there were more than one treatment plan. She acted like only she knew what was best. No dialogue, her way or else. Very unprofessional

July 19th, 2016

Excellent Dr.

I wanted to take a minute to update my previous review. For others to truly appreciate how very fortunate I feel I am to have her as my Dr. I will give you some background. I am, to put it mildly, considered by Doctors to be a complex case. I am an older woman who suffers from an array of illnesses. My top 2 are Lupus and Myasthenia Gravis. They can be very debilitating diseases. Karen Zagar has been treating me for several years. Without her expertise, thoroughness and caring, I would have given up a long time ago. She has stayed on top of everythg I suffer with and has even referred me to others when she felt something else may be going on that had not been diagnosed yet. Her suspicions turned out to be correct, therefore allowing me to get more relief from pain. I thank God every night in my prayers that I found her. I have shared all these details in hopes that it will help someone else to find answers to their illnesses with a Dr. that will be there caringly for you every step of the way. She takes all the time you need without ever feeling rushed. I just love her to pieces :)

March 24th, 2016

Dr. Zagar is wonderful. Very patient, thorough and caring. She has been my Dr. for a few years : )

July 13th, 2015

Cr. Zagar is a doctor that listens and gives the patient straight information without high pressure. An excellent doctor to work with. Does not give up until she finds the answers.

October 19th, 2014

Excellent doctor!

I think the ratings here are extremely unfair and written by people with little medical knowledge. I have had nothing but good experiences with Dr Zagar. One of the few doctors I see where she keeps to her schedule and doesnt keep patients waiting! As a nurse myself (though NOT a co worker of Dr Zagar) I have zero tolerance for physicians who shouldn't be in practice. Dr Zagar correctly told me that I had been misdiagnosed with psoriatic arthritis. She sends more than adequate time with me always. Medicine is not an exact science, many times multiple tests are necessary to correctly diagnose a condition. As of this year physicians must use electronic medical records and will be typing their notes.as they speak to the patient. I have always been treated with dignity and respect at this practice which by the way was voted one of the top 100 in the country by the Arthritis Foundation!

March 17th, 2014

NEVER SEE THIS DOCTOR

She is unresponsive, uncaring, and a total waste of time. She doesn't care about her patients, and her assistant Victoria is a real pain in the butt.

December 31st, 2013

Needs a new profession

I think my title to this review tells it all. She is not patient friendly and she loves, loves, loves to order test and then actually has no answers to give you or any suggestions, after she sees the result of the test and x-rays. She does seem to spend a lot of time on her lap top rather then trying to interact with her patients. I have only seen her twice and stopped going to her as it was a long distance to travel to her office and I lived in fear I might be 5 minutes late and be turned away. Her staff is very rude and I believe she allows this behavior as they all see to have similar personalities as the doctor. Rudeness to the patients must be a requirement for a position working with this doctor. I cannot believe anyone would give this doctor a good review. I wish those who have, good luck.

November 30th, 2013

UNPROFESSIONAL

I saw Dr. Zagar several times. She wanted me to start a new treatment and I told her I would like to think about it. She got very upset and told me to leave if I didn't like her advice.

September 27th, 2013

Outstanding doctor. She listened, was caring and helped me with the first treatment Would recommend her without reservation

September 5th, 2013

Knows what she is doing!

This was my first visit with Dr Zagar and I almost canceled it due to the nasty reviews on this site! I am so glad I decided to see for myself. I found Dr Z. to be knowledgeable, charming, funny and overall reassuring. She spent plenty of time with me, listened to me and was not at all hurried or impatient. I will be seeing her again in a few weeks and will put in another review that includes follow-up. I would recommend her to my friends and family. Overall nice lady and seems like a good caring doctor. I would say that if you are nervous about the past reviews go and see her and judge for yourself!

May 10th, 2013

Love Dr. Zagar

I found Dr. Zagar to be an amazing physician. I'm a patient with a complicated medical history. Dr. Zagar was able zoom in on my issues and accurately diagnose me. Now, I am able to spend my appointments with her problem solving my issues. She is always kind, funny and reassuring. I frequently go to her and say, you're going to think I'm crazy, but such and such is going on. She knows exactly what the problem is and what we need to do to fix it. I consider her my physician and my friend. I don't know where I would be without her!

May 29th, 2012

Horrible physician and even worse staff!!!

Doctor does not listen, spends more time typing than listening. Sarcastic and demeaning!! Office staff is rude, plays games when you try to schedule appointment. I called to say that I was running late (due to horrible rainstorm), they failed to tell me that her "window" for late patients is only 10 minutes, got there under 20 minutes, and they cancelled appointment on me. Very rude front desk person, I gurarntee that they will charge me a "missed appointment" fee (though front desk said they will not). I am finding another doctor. Zagar's office is HORRIBLE!!!