A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Zoller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Zoller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Zoller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zoller graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Zoller has 26 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Ann Zoller MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Zoller practice?
- Dr. Karen Zoller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karen Zoller practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Internists and Long Beach Nephrologists.