Internists, Nephrologist (kidney)

3780 Kilroy Airport Way
Ste 115
Long Beach, CA 90806
562-595-7426
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Oct 6th, 2014

|  Patient  |  show details
by Laurie K on Feb 19th, 2014

Great doctor! She spent an hour with me answering questions and explaining my condition. She always takes ger time and is very caring.

by CHAD on Jul 1st, 2013

HORRIBLE DOCTOR. SHE IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. I HAVE NEVER MET A DOCTOR WHO ARGUES WITH HER PATIENTS BECAUSE THEY HAVE CONCERNS ABOUT THEIR TREATMENT. I DON'T KNOW IF SHE HAS AN EGO PROBLEM OR WHAT. SHE IS VERY NASTY TOWARD HER PATIENTS ESPECIALLY IF THEY ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT THEIR MEDICAL TREATMENT. WHEN YOU FIRST VISIT HER, YOU GET THE IMPRESSION THAT SHE IS A CARING AND RESPECTING DOCTOR. BUT ONCE YOU GET TO KNOW HER, YOU REALIZE IT WAS JUST A RUSE.

|  Wonderful  |  show details
by Kelly Hecht on Jun 20th, 2013

I have never met a Dr. whom is so sincere and caring. Dr. Zoller took the time to personally coordinate my care. Prior to seeing her I was lost in a HMO system without proper diagnosis. She was took the time needed to diagnose me and made my life become more manageable. I am able to live a happier life with the proper medication thanks to her.

|  NP  |  show details
by Pete Delfin on May 15th, 2013

Dr. Zoller has taken care of my mother for the last ten years. She is an exceptional and caring provider. A physician that exhibits both clinical expertise in her field as well as an empathetic and holistic approach to medicine. I have nothing but tremendous respect for her as a person and as a medical provider.

Aug 15th, 2011

Dr Zoller is very professional and personable at the same time. She explains in easy terms. She always makes sure that all of my questions are answered before I leave her office.