Dr. Karen Bracha Zur MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, and Pediatrics.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Zur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Zur, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
She has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck, Laryngostenosis, and Voice Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zur graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zur has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Chop Clinical Associates
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zur accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance