A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karena Neri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karena Neri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karena Neri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Neri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karena A Neri MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Karena A. Neri practice?
- Dr. Karena Neri has 1 office location.
- Dr. Karena Neri practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near , .