Internist, Pediatrician
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Chip on Aug 19th, 2016

Just a great doctor. Her bedside manner is out of this world.

Aug 4th, 2016

Extremely busy office (and they still use 1900's paper style charts) but it's an excellent practice. Busy = worth the wait. great doctor, great staff.

Jul 27th, 2016

Love her, love the front and back office girls.Great practice!

Apr 27th, 2016

Do not waste your time, this doctor doesn't come in on time and it ruins the whole day's schedule. It can't all be blamed on the staff because the Doctor is allowing the office to be run this way. Shame on her.

Not worth it show details Not worth it
Apr 25th, 2016

Great doc and medical staff. Caring thorough and knowledgable. Office staff awful- the worst!!! Never answers phone - and cannot get accounts straight so cannot get appointment. Great doc but between the wait time and hassle and listening to other Pantene complain about staff I will be finding a new doc. Too bad hard to find a good doc but you deal with office more then and it's just not worth it!

Excellent! show details Excellent!
Mar 6th, 2016

I read many reviews prior to making an appointment and I selected Dr. Neri knowing that there would be a wait. I assumed a busy office is better than one without patients. I made the initial phone call and like a previous commenter stated; I had to leave a message. I was called back within 15 minutes and made the appointment with ease. I had an annual physical that included: blood, urine, EKG, a few questions answered and my prescriptions were refilled. The staff was pleasant and welcoming, the billing process was simple (but I am knowledgeable about my own coverage) and Dr. Neri was compassionate and kind. I did wait. It wasn't terrible. It's obviously a busy office. I appreciate how many people seek treatment in that practice - it shows me trust from the community.

Nov 23rd, 2015

She is a wonderful doctor. 90% of her office staff is very nice. But the major issue is the extremely long wait can go up to 3 hours!!!! Triple and quadruple bookings of patient times. If you go plan on staying the day and don't have any time issues you will not make it

Staff incompetent! show details Staff incompetent!
Nov 2nd, 2015

Great doc awful awful admin and reception staff!!! Would rate A if not for her admin staff!

Oct 6th, 2015

Dr. Neri is a great doctor and I have been seeing her for a long time, however the wait times are very long.

still waiting show details still waiting
by former patient on Aug 14th, 2015

I use to see Dr. Neri but it takes 4 to 6 hours to see her for an appointment that has already been approved an scheduled. In addition, her staff at the front desk is rude and need to take manner classes. I love Dr. Neri as an MD but she is so over booked with patients she rushes in and rushes out and has no time for an appointment you have already waited for 4 to 6 hours. So yes, love her but hate her practice. Very happy where I am at now and the MD actually spends time with me, figures out the problems and I do not wait more than 45 min.

Apr 26th, 2015

Dr. Neri is a great doctor but getting an appointment is VERY challenging as they do not answer the phone when it rings. If you need to talk to anyone, you have to go over to the office. They also have a policy that under no circumstances will they mail anything to you. If you want a hard copy of test results you have to go over to the office to ask for them and then make a second trip to pick them up. The frustration in dealing with the office procedures are awful. If I could find a doctor that is both good and taking new patients, I would be out of there. That being said, the doctor is thorough, competent and usually willing to listen.

by Nathalie on Apr 4th, 2015

Dr Neri has been my PCP for 2 years and each and every time I call, I am treated the same day. I've never been referred to a walk in clinic no matter what my needs were. The staff is busy but attentive. The wait can be long but is worth it. Had to push to get my medical records to another phsyican but it was done after my second call.

by Cassie K on Jan 6th, 2015

Although the wait seems like days and days, when it's your turn, it is worth it because she spends just as long with you as she does with everyone else. You will realize when you are sick, same day appointments are always available which explains the wait time so I will never complain. She's my doctor. I've never been referred to urgent care. I LOVE that. Great staff. Clean rooms. No billing issues.

by Betsy Keller on Jan 5th, 2015

Excellent clinician, diagnostician. Took care of our family over 15 years. The best in town!

A doctor that all doctors should aspire to be! show details A doctor that all doctors should aspire to be!
by Lynn on Jan 13th, 2014

Dr. Neri is one of the most thorough, compassionate, no nonsense, caring docs I've ever known. She even does hospital calls! She is very well connected and respected by her peers. A few years back I knew that something was wrong, I was just not well, and had been slowly declining over time, but I had few symptoms. I knew just the Doc to sort it out -she loves a challenge. within 10 days after a multitude of tests, it was discovered that I had a lump on an ovary, and after surgery, I was on the mend. She's amazing! Worth the wait time.

Jul 19th, 2013

Let's be straight - you have to wait! This excellent doctor does not turn anyone away so when you do call on the same day, you will have to wait. She will see anyone because she believes in same day service. Good doctors are hard to find. Look around, you will be back!

Jul 12th, 2013

Dr. Neri has been our family doctor for almost 15 years. Excellent physician with wonderful bedside manner. Very knowledgeable and takes her time with each and every patient. HOWEVER, the wait time is unacceptable - sometimes close to 90 minutes. Office staff triple books her appointments. Either book your appointment in early morning or right after lunch so you are not waiting a long period of time.

Rude Office Staff show details Rude Office Staff
Jun 17th, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Neri's for 5 years, but no longer. The wait time is far too and one never speaks to a person when initiating a call for an appointment or any else. She misdiagnosed me on the first visit. It took another visit to finally have an MRI which showed the problem. I've had to extremely unpleasant experiences with the records dept. and with the front receptionist . It took records almost 2 month to forward them as requested. After going round and round I made an appoinment to see Dr. Neri in order to finally get them forwarded. Most recently it took me over a week to have refill prescriptions faxed to my mail order pharmacy. When I checked with my pharmacy they had not received anything by fax and had not received any respnse to their 2 phone calls to Dr, Neri's office. When I went it to see what was the problem the front receptionist insisted they had been CALLED in--but all they had was a fax number so they couldn't have been called in. Finally she checked my records and found that they had been faxed in. However, they were invalid at the pharmacy because they lacked a Dr.'s SIGNATURE! The receptionist INSISTED SHE WAS RIGHT because they had been faxed in. She refused to acknowledge that it didn't matter if they were faxed since they weren't signed by a doctor and therefore NO pharmacy could honor them! An apology for the mix up could have been appreciated, but none was given. There are too many other efficient, proficient and polite doctors and doctor's offices around that I need to waste my time at this one.

Apr 29th, 2013

The charges took long enough but paid off! Much more organized in the new location, better staff. The wait time is still 60 minutes but she doesn't seem to turn any sick child away.

long wait but great office show details long wait but great office
Feb 19th, 2013

nice new office. finally!

long term patient show details long term patient
Jul 18th, 2012

I do recommend Dr. Neri...but with the clear description of the way the office is organized. .... NOT WELL... I have no idea why she and Dr. Goldstein do not fix this...it is not impossible to find a good staff, they just need to pay attention to this. It must be very tricky to be independent doctors these days...they do not belong to a larger group so they can have more control over the time they spend with their patients...They either have or will soon move into new quarters, so that is why things may not look super pretty ...make a judgement soon about their new offices.BUT they would only benefit from better office management....for all concerned...good record management is not a "frill" these days...That being said, Dr. Neri has been right on a number of times for my family ... usually in complicated situations... and has not been "drug happ" for us. She is a good diagnostician and times great. She cares about our health and is a partner in care for us..but we, the patients, do need to communicate well with her and bring up concerns... and continue to look for answers sometimes, along with her.She and Dr. Goldstein are just a handful of primary care doctors that see their patients when admitted to the hospital...What can I say, this practice is not for everyone, but there are those of us who are "seasonsed' dedicated patients who greatly admire and appreciate them.

LONG waiting time show details LONG waiting time
Apr 22nd, 2012

I thought this doctor cared about her patients until I again was waiting and waiting to see her and realized how crowded the waiting room was including a sick baby that was there with her young parents and they had been waiting over an hour already to be seen and I had an ah, ha moment . . . this doctor has her name on the door and thus has the duty and responsiblity to know that people wait and wait and thus not adequate care. I have since found a new physician and was seen even before my appt. time!!

i have alot to say....SUE show details i have alot to say....SUE
Sep 17th, 2011

dr.neri... is wonderful...she's great on explaining and listening and diagnosing issues... for those who complain about time waiting find another doctor or quit complaining.. and those who are complaining about her not spending time for you in the examiningroom make her know this she is not a mind reader!!!I've been through many different docs and i believe her to be the best...and for the staff be understanding...you would not like to treated this way...

Aug 22nd, 2011

Extremely unorganized doctor and staff.Had to wait over two hours for routineappt. Will never return again.

Aug 14th, 2011

My children and I have been Dr. Neri's patient for 13 years. Wait time in excess of two hours, sometimes three. On the flip side, there have been afternoons that I called because an emergency popped up and was taken in that same afternoon. Office staff knowlege and manner has varied over the course of the years. Sometimes she is too quick to make a diagnosis and a few times I was given misinformation. She does make referrals to specialists as appropriate. Has called to give me lab results on a Saturday to give me piece of mind. Overall, I think the office is just too busy with too many patients but concerned the grass might not be greener elsewhere and we've been with her a long time.

Terrible Office show details Terrible Office
May 16th, 2011

While Neri is a great doctor their staff is incompetent. The do not call back, waiting time is 2 plus hours in most cases, they wont release records, they dont followup... The office manager needs to be fired!!!

Not Enough Competion show details Not Enough Competion
Feb 11th, 2011

Unfortunately, there do not appear to be enough physicians in the Palm Harbor area that speak English as their first language, were educated in a first world nation, and are accepting new patients. The result is that slightly above average doctors that meet the above criteria are inundated with patients regardless of extended wait times (office visit can last up to two hours, only 5-10 minutes of that time being spent with the doctor or nursing staff), poor follow through by office staff (staff do not follow up on doctor's recommended treatments, for example, if the doctor orders testing or therapy that must be approved by insurance, staff will not complete the task once you leave the office so be sure to do the leg work on your own), and limited diagnostic skill (physician does not attempt to source problems beyond stated symptoms leading to a lack of comprehensive evaluation and diagnosis so do your homework before you go and ensure that you have considered any and all factors of note). That said, Dr. Neri is an adequate physician when her services are understood in this context. If you keep in mind that your health is your responsibility and act accordingly, you can get the treatment needed from this physician. Items of minor importance that may be of concern to potential clients include: examining room walls are dirty and paint is chipped, examination tables are only moderately clean on the side that faces into the room- the other sides contain dried splashes of bio matter and appear to have never been dusted or cleaned, the walls are hung with multiple pieces of paper towel and scraps of paper containing the doodles of bored, sick children which must have been taped up by either their proud parents or the indulgent doctor, the examining rooms are most definitely geared toward children, however, in my five years of experience less than half of Dr. Neri's patients are children, and finally, it is not uncommon while waiting extended periods of time in the waiting room to see as many as three sales representatives jump the cue and proceed to the back bearing samples, catered meals, or both. Subsequently, Dr. Neri is fond of prescribing newer drugs that are either not covered by insurance or are available only at the highest level of co-payment. In spite of all these issues, I have remained a patient due to the lack of preferable alternatives. Good luck in your search.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Lino on Jan 31st, 2011

Excellent Doctor... She gives all her patients the time they need when she is with them to resolve their problem... However because of this you do have to wait in the waiting room longer then most other doctor offices but rest assured that when your time comes with the doctor that she will spend as much time as needed with you...

Looking elsewhere show details Looking elsewhere
Jan 6th, 2011

Wait time is extensive. Staff never answers the phone and doesn't always return call and are not very friendly. Dr. is polite but is in and out very quickly. Called to make an appt. for a checkup and was told I'd have to wait 6 months. I'm looking for a new doctor.

Jul 14th, 2010

I think she's terrific. She found a serious condition because she kept digging.

Mar 17th, 2010

Spent very little time w/me. Did not order appropriate testing or screening for a person in my age group (66), ie no bone density, no colonoscopy