Dr. Karena Neri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karena Neri?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Karena Neri?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 8th, 2017

Don't go here!

Although Dr. Nero is a great doctor, the office is VERY poorly run. Every time I visit this office i wait 1.5-2 hours before seeing the doctor. It was also like pulling teeth trying to get a referral written and some of the office staff was rude.

October 31st, 2016

Long wait for doctor, long wait for referrals (if they ever get sent)

Waiting time is horrific....minimum 45 minutes but usually 2-3 hours!! No apologies or acknowledgment of this wait, as if you have no other obligations or responsibilities in your own life. Example: Called to make an appointment and told there was 10:30am availability. Accepted this appointment. Showed up on day of appointment and signed in to see that there were 4 other patients signed in for 10:30 appointment time with same doctor! And then you think that because of the long wait time that the physician must be spending a lot of quality time with patients. NOPE. In and out. And the referral department is AWFUL. AWFUL. No person ever answers the phone. You have to call and leave a message. They'll call back in 1-2 weeks to see if I know what the status of the referral is....huh? Why wouldn't THEY know what the status of the referral is? Did you send it or not? I've had to miss appointments with specialists because the referrals still haven't gone through after up to 5 WEEKS in ADVANCE and several phone calls by myself to follow-up on them and then REASSURED by the referral person that it was sent. NOPE. This has happened repeatedly. In fact I am currently waiting on a referral to a vascular surgeon with the appointment now coming up this week.....still no referral. Come here if you want but don't say that you weren't warned. It's terrible. We have military insurance and are limited in where we can go but anywhere else has got to be better than this.

October 20th, 2016

Sent to Collections over an appointment booked and cancelled weeks before scheduled date!

I just reached out the DEBT COLLECTOR who is attempting to make me pay for an appointment that I scheduled and cancelled within days of each other and weeks before my appointment was actually set to take place. I have a credit score of 740 and now, it is suffering, as a result of something that is not a valid bill in the first place! I just sent the following message to the debt collector, and hope that Palm Harbor Internal Medicine attempts to correct this error very quickly. Otherwise, I will be forced to take additional action. I booked and almost immediately cancelled my appointment at Palm Harbor Internal Medicine before it ever occurred. I was NOT a no show and yet they sent my information to your company (collections). Now, my very high credit score is suffering as a direct result of your submitting me to the 3 big companies that monitor credit worthiness. I just located a letter in my mail with a statement date of 8/5/16 and tried to go online to pay this $25 just to get it over with but you have NO ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION. I NEVER AND WILL NEVER mail payments and am ONLY willing to pay my bills online. Please get back to me with information as to how to resolve this. This is unthinkable that I would be held responsible for paying for a visit that was cancelled well in advance of my scheduled appointment. I am very disappointed. Thank you, Emily Keeton 205 613 5465 emilyak1187@outlook.com Account # XR3050 Creditor : Palm Harbor Internal Medicine

August 19th, 2016

Just a great doctor. Her bedside manner is out of this world.

August 4th, 2016

Extremely busy office (and they still use 1900's paper style charts) but it's an excellent practice. Busy = worth the wait. great doctor, great staff.

July 27th, 2016

Love her, love the front and back office girls.Great practice!

April 28th, 2016

Do not waste your time, this doctor doesn't come in on time and it ruins the whole day's schedule. It can't all be blamed on the staff because the Doctor is allowing the office to be run this way. Shame on her.

April 25th, 2016

Not worth it

Great doc and medical staff. Caring thorough and knowledgable. Office staff awful- the worst!!! Never answers phone - and cannot get accounts straight so cannot get appointment. Great doc but between the wait time and hassle and listening to other Pantene complain about staff I will be finding a new doc. Too bad hard to find a good doc but you deal with office more then and it's just not worth it!

March 6th, 2016

Excellent!

I read many reviews prior to making an appointment and I selected Dr. Neri knowing that there would be a wait. I assumed a busy office is better than one without patients. I made the initial phone call and like a previous commenter stated; I had to leave a message. I was called back within 15 minutes and made the appointment with ease. I had an annual physical that included: blood, urine, EKG, a few questions answered and my prescriptions were refilled. The staff was pleasant and welcoming, the billing process was simple (but I am knowledgeable about my own coverage) and Dr. Neri was compassionate and kind. I did wait. It wasn't terrible. It's obviously a busy office. I appreciate how many people seek treatment in that practice - it shows me trust from the community.

November 23rd, 2015

She is a wonderful doctor. 90% of her office staff is very nice. But the major issue is the extremely long wait can go up to 3 hours!!!! Triple and quadruple bookings of patient times. If you go plan on staying the day and don't have any time issues you will not make it

November 2nd, 2015

Staff incompetent!

Great doc awful awful admin and reception staff!!! Would rate A++ if not for her admin staff!

October 6th, 2015

Dr. Neri is a great doctor and I have been seeing her for a long time, however the wait times are very long.