A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karenlyn Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karenlyn Raelette Smith MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karenlyn R. Smith practice?
- Dr. Karenlyn Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karenlyn Smith practices Family Medicine near Grenada, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Baton Rouge, LA and New Albany, MS.
See Grenada Family Physicians.