A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karenlyn Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karenlyn Raelette Smith MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karenlyn R. Smith practice?
- Dr. Karenlyn Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karenlyn Smith practices Family Medicine near Grenada, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Baton Rouge, LA and New Albany, MS.
See Grenada Family Physicians.