A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kari Law:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kari Law is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Law
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Law Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kari Law, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Law graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Law has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Self Regional Healthcare
- West Virginia University Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kari Beth Law MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kari B. Law practice?
- Dr. Kari Law has 1 office location.
Dr. Kari Law practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Psychiatrists and Morgantown Child Psychiatrists.