Learn more about Dr. Kari Babinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kari Babinski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babinski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Babinski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kari Babinski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Babinski graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Babinski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lovelace Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kari M Babinski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kari M. Babinski practice?
- Dr. Kari Babinski has 1 office location.
Dr. Kari Babinski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Orthopedic Surgeons.