Learn more about Dr. Kari Babinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kari Babinski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babinski
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Babinski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kari Babinski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Babinski graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Babinski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lovelace Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kari M Babinski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kari M. Babinski practice?
- Dr. Kari Babinski has 1 office location.
Dr. Kari Babinski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Surgeons.