Dr. Kari Bertrand MD Patient Reviews

3.9
  • 2 reviews

May 22nd, 2012
A life saver
My personal experience with this physician was absolutely unforgettable. Let me just start by saying that I am not a regular patient of Dr. Bertrand but you would have never guessed it by how she treated me and how concerned and just genuinely kind she was twords me. I met Dr. Bertrand in the Emergency room at Good Samaritan hospital, where I unfortunately suffered from a loss at 3 months pregnant. As if this were not enough for a person to handle, I started to hemorrhage. I was given a shot to try and control the bleeding but nothing seemed to work. I was scared and thought I would never be able to see my children again I was literally bleeding to death on this bed in this hospital where it seemed as tho nobody could really help me. Then came Dr. Bertrand, I will never forget how quickly she came in and comforted me and got right to diagnosing me and decided what would need to be done and within less than an hour I was takin in for a d&c which I had never had before and on top of that I had never been put to sleep before either. I was frightened and anxious but Dr. Bertrand stood by my side and made me feel as tho even tho I had never met her before that I somehow knew she would take good care of me and that I would be alright. She was and is a absolutely wonderful physician and if I do plan to have another child, Dr. Bertrand definitely will be my physician.

January 8th, 2009
She is unqualified
She delivered my baby at Good Samaritan hospital last Oct. She didn't stitch well, although I only had 2nd degree tear. I have to have a repairing surgery with another ob doctor after waiting 3 months for the healing. I don't know how she got her license!