A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kari Boucher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kari Boucher is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kari Boucher, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Boucher graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Boucher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kari Williamson Boucher MD is a female Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kari W. Boucher practice?
- Dr. Kari Boucher has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kari Boucher practices Dermatology near Glen Mills, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Grove, PA and Springfield, PA.
See Glen Mills Dermatologists.