Overall Review

December 22nd, 2014
Fantastic doctor
She's a fantastic doctor. She's knowledgable and kind. She listens to the parents and evaluates based on the whole picture. She's a non alarmist and doesn't push medications. I can't say enough good things about her.

December 3rd, 2012
Great Dr, TERRIBLE front desk staff
While I really like Dr. Bovenzi and find her to be a wonderful doctor, I find her front desk staff rude, unknowledgable, and unprofessional. If it wasn't for how great the Dr is when you actually get in there, I would've left this practice long ago.

July 24th, 2012
There's a problem when your in a waiting room and you can hear the doctor in the hall way telling the nurse she's too busy to see any more people that day, because she has to make a couple of phone calls. Then when she's finally in the room instead of asking any questions she goes through the same routine every single time she sees our son, almost word for word."My examinations should be able to tell me if any of that is present in your son." which then leads to her trying to send us out for the same blood work for the 8th time because she has no idea what she's doing beyond basic medicine and prescriptions for strep. For the simplest of things like lab results she requires you make an appointment, which is a 15 second conversation just to milk your insurance for more money, instead of having someone from the office call with the results. I mean what kind of doctor can't take the time to call a patient unless they really don't care about the patient and only care about how many times she can bill someone to line her own pocket.

July 28th, 2011
EXCELLENT!!
We drive 3 hrs just to see her!! If every Dr. was like her...they'd be NO children suffering from Lyme disease!! She is helping us through a complicated illness and grateful for her knowledge, support and compassion!! We're doing so much better.....Thank you Dr. Bovenzi!!

October 27th, 2010
Best Pediatrician EVER
She got my very sick son in right away... spent over an hour with him because his disease is complicated and she confers with a specialist about his symptoms and treatment. I know we are getting the best care possible.

February 25th, 2009
In our neighborhood, but worth driving from miles around
Dr. Bovenzi is very wholistic and has both very practical and effective suggestions for all kinds of issues, physical, mental and behavioral. The single practice means there are not 20 other sick kids in the waiting room. I have never had to wait for an appointment.