A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kari Emsbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kari Emsbo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emsbo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Emsbo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kari Emsbo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Emsbo graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Emsbo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kari Ellen Emsbo MD is a female Allergist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Kari E. Emsbo practice?
- Dr. Kari Emsbo has 1 office location.
Dr. Kari Emsbo practices Internal Medicine and Allergy near Needham Heights, MA.
See Needham Heights Internists and Needham Heights Allergists.