A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kari Emsbo is Excellent. Dr. Emsbo has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kari Emsbo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Emsbo graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.More Education & Awards
Dr. Emsbo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center-Union Campus
- Cambridge Health Alliance-Cambridge Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Emsbo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kari Emsbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kari E. Emsbo practice?
Dr. Kari Emsbo practices Internal Medicine near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wellesley Hills, MA.
See Cambridge Internists.