A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kari Emsbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kari Emsbo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kari Emsbo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Emsbo graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Emsbo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kari Ellen Emsbo MD is a female Allergist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Kari E. Emsbo practice?
- Dr. Kari Emsbo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kari Emsbo practices Internal Medicine and Allergy near Wellesley Hills, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA and Dedham, MA.
See Wellesley Hills Internists and Wellesley Hills Allergists.