Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kari Fabian
Dr. Kari Fabian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Monticello, MN, with other offices in Buffalo, MN and Albertville, MN (and 1 other location). He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fabian is affiliated with North Memorial Medical Center, Buffalo Hospital and Unity Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kari Fabian has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kari Fabian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monticello, MN.
Dr. Daniel Frenning
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics, Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Monticello, MN 0.01 mi47
Dr. Amy Stella
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Monticello, MN 0.01 mi19
Dr. Lana White-King
Monticello, MN 0.01 mi16