A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kari Fabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kari Fabian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabian graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Fabian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Monticello-Big Lake Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kari Fabian MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kari Fabian practice?
- Dr. Kari Fabian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kari Fabian practices Internal Medicine near Monticello, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See Monticello Internists.