A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kari Fay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kari Fay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fay graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Fay has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Central Texas Medical Center
- Brackenridge Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kari Heusinkveld Fay MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kari H. Fay practice?
- Dr. Kari Fay has 1 office location.
Dr. Kari Fay practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Marcos, TX.
See San Marcos Obstetricians & Gynecologists.