Learn more about Dr. Kari Jacono:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kari Jacono is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kari Jacono, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacono graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Jacono has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community Health Partners of OH-West
- Southwest General Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jacono accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 7 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kari M. Jacono practice?
Dr. Kari Jacono practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Lorain, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Strongsville, OH.
See Lorain Pediatricians, Lorain Urgent Care Centers, and Lorain Pediatric Specialists.