A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kari Lucas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kari Lucas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucas graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Lucas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kari L Lucas DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kari L. Lucas practice?
- Dr. Kari Lucas has 1 office location.
Dr. Kari Lucas practices Family Medicine near Wytheville, VA.
See Wytheville Family Physicians.