Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kari Dechenne
Dr. Kari Dechenne, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in Smithfield, VA. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Dechenne is affiliated with Mission Trail Hospital, Sentara Obici Hospital and Sentara Obici Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kari Dechenne has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Kari Dechenne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Fernando Karst
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi21
Dr. Alberto Vargas
Hospitalist, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi9
Dr. Ricardo Escamilla
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi12