A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kari Nadeau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kari Nadeau, FAAAAI, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadeau graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Nadeau has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nadeau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans