A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kari Nadeau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nadeau
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Nadeau Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kari Nadeau, FAAAAI, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadeau graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Nadeau has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kari C Nadeau FAAAAI, MD, and PHD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kari C. Nadeau practice?
- Dr. Kari Nadeau has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kari Nadeau practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: East Palo Alto, CA and Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Allergists and Palo Alto Pediatricians.