A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kari Nadeau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kari Nadeau, FAAAAI, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadeau graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Nadeau has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kari C Nadeau FAAAAI, MD, and PHD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kari C. Nadeau practice?
- Dr. Kari Nadeau has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kari Nadeau practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Allergists and Palo Alto Pediatricians.