A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kari Pagano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kari Pagano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pagano graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pagano has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kari Freeman Pagano MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kari F. Pagano practice?
- Dr. Kari Pagano has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kari Pagano practices Family Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Lawton, MI and Phoenix, AZ.
See Peoria Family Physicians.