Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kari Patterson
Dr. Kari Patterson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology, Psychiatry and Internal Medicine. Dr. Patterson is affiliated with St Lukes Behavioral Hospital, Tempe St Luke's Hospital and St Luke's Medical Center. Dr. Patterson has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kari Patterson has the following 3 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kari Patterson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Zaher Akkad
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi25
Dr. Ali Askari
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi29
Dr. Nisha Tung-Takher
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi17