Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner

THE BEST Doctor EVER!!!! show details THE BEST Doctor EVER!!!!
by Tamara H. on May 2nd, 2016

I credit her with saving my life and she's helped many of my friends, with all different conditions. I recommend her to everyone that tells me they have been dealing with doctors who want to operate or have them on pain killers or antibiotics for long periods of time. She is the BEST of the BEST as far as I am concerned, and many of my friends and people I meet I'm sure would agree.

Integrative Wellness Physician show details Integrative Wellness Physician
by Vicki on Feb 29th, 2016

I wish Dr. Rollins was covered under conventional health care plans for the annual wellness visits. Since she isn't, I simply cover it out of my Health Care Savings Account. Her thorough knowledge of integrative wellness is the innovative way to reduce healthcare costs.

Jan 5th, 2012

Dr. Rollins is my favorite doctor of my entire 63 years. I now live in Arkansas rather than 3 blocks from her office but I still go to her office. It will be the best diagnosis and treatment you will ever get.

She is amazing show details She is amazing
by Tamara Huff on Mar 10th, 2010

everyone I have ever sent to her has been helped. I wish she took my insurance because if she did I would not go to any other doctor, unless she sent me.