A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kari Rosenkranz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kari Rosenkranz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kari Rosenkranz, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenkranz graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosenkranz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenkranz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans