A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kari Scantlebury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kari Scantlebury is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scantlebury
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kari Scantlebury, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scantlebury graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Scantlebury has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kari Lynn Scantlebury MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kari L. Scantlebury practice?
- Dr. Kari Scantlebury has 1 office location.
Dr. Kari Scantlebury practices Emergency Medicine near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Emergency Physicians.