inactive

Kari A Schultz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

July 15th, 2014
excellent fr
I used to have Dr Schultz as my Dr until she moved. I miss her terribly. Oh how I wish I could have her back! If u need a GOOD Dr that really cares for you... takes time with you and is knowledgeable... Dr Schultz is the ONE I would recommend!

September 2nd, 2009
Pleasant but indifferent
Dr. Schultz is nice enough but not proactive about primary care. I was told my test results in a very cursory manner. Just told "Your cholestrol is high so watch your diet." Gee, I could have told her that. Just this vague generalized information. No one sat down with me and analyzed my results or went over them with me or gave me advice specific to my constitution or situation. I felt like I had to do all the asking, all the prodding, even to so much as get my test results. I did not feel any real interest in my care or concern about my health. If you are looking for someone to service your basic health needs, she is adequate. If you are looking for someone to go to the next level, Dr. Schultz is not the doctor for you. I guess she is competent enough, but she did not inspire trust that she could handle a complicated situation.