Dr. Kari Stauffer Vrzal MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 25th, 2015
The BEST Doctor EVER! She takes so much time with each patient and really DOES care. She is passionate about helping her patients and compassionate while doing so. She also aspires to work WITH you, trying to figure out the best care possible, rather than just writing scripts at a drop of a hat. She truly cares about her patients as she attempts to get to the root cause of health issues, not just masking the underlying cause with pharmaceuticals. I trust her judgment when it comes to my healthcare concerns.

July 9th, 2013
Dr. Vrzal is very kind and compassionate. She is the best doctor I''ve had.

June 1st, 2012
Best Doctor
She is the most amazing doctor I've ever been to. She actually listens to what you have to say, and she truely cares about her patients. I have never felt more comfortable with a doctor.

April 2nd, 2011
Could not have found a better physician!!!!
I have lived in the Sheboygan area my entire life. As an adult, I have been to several different doctors, none of which made me feel comfortable enough to return to after the first visit. I found Dr. Vrzal by complete accident. Who says accidents are a bad thing??? Not only do I keep every appointment with Dr. Vrzal, but I actually look forward to seeing her the next time! She has an amazing disposition for making her patients feel welcome and best of all comfortable. She offers choices and makes her patients feel like they have control over their treatment. I can only hope and pray that she doesn't go anywhere any time soon because I have never had a better experience in the doctor's office!!!