A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karie-Lynn Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karie-Lynn Kelly is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karie-Lynn Kelly, FRCPC, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Kelly has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karie-Lynn J Kelly FRCPC and MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Karie-Lynn J. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Karie-Lynn Kelly has 1 office location.
- Dr. Karie-Lynn Kelly practices Radiation Oncology near Spokane Valley, WA.