A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karie-Lynn Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karie-Lynn Kelly is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kelly Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karie-Lynn Kelly, FRCPC, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Kelly has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karie-Lynn J Kelly FRCPC and MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Karie-Lynn J. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Karie-Lynn Kelly has 5 office locations.
Dr. Karie-Lynn Kelly practices Radiation Oncology near Post Falls, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane, WA and Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Post Falls Radiation Oncologists.