A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karie Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karie Wells is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wells has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Summit Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karie Ann Wells MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Karie A. Wells practice?
- Dr. Karie Wells has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karie Wells practices Pediatrics near Mount Juliet, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, TN.
See Mount Juliet Pediatricians.