A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karie McLevain-Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karie McLevain-Wells is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McLevain-Wells graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McLevain-Wells has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Summit Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karie A McLevain-Wells MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Karie A. McLevain-Wells practice?
- Dr. Karie McLevain-Wells has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karie McLevain-Wells practices Pediatrics near Hermitage, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Juliet, TN.
See Hermitage Pediatricians.