Learn more about Dr. Karie McLevain-Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karie McLevain-Wells is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McLevain-Wells graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. McLevain-Wells has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Summit Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McLevain-Wells accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karie A. McLevain-Wells practice?
Dr. Karie McLevain-Wells practices Pediatrics near Hermitage, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Juliet, TN.
See Hermitage Pediatricians.