A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karie Zach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karie Zach, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zach has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karie N Zach MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karie N. Zach practice?
- Dr. Karie Zach has 1 office location.
Dr. Karie Zach practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine near La Crosse, WI.
See La Crosse Physiatrists and La Crosse Sports Medicine Doctors.