A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karim Diab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karim Diab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karim Diab, FACC, FASE, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Catheterization
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Diab graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Diab has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Rush University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Diab accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans