A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karim Diab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karim Diab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karim Diab, FACC, FASE, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Catheterization
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Diab graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Diab has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karim A Diab FACC, FASE, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Karim A. Diab practice?
- Dr. Karim Diab has 6 office locations.
Dr. Karim Diab practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Flagstaff, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians and Phoenix Cardiologists.