Learn more about Dr. Karim Diab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karim Diab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diab
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Diab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karim Diab, FACC, FASE, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Catheterization
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Diab graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Diab has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karim A Diab FACC, FASE, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Karim A. Diab practice?
- Dr. Karim Diab has 1 office location.
Dr. Karim Diab practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians and Chicago Cardiologists.