Dr. Karim Mousa Fram MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Psychiatry.
Learn more about Dr. Karim Fram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karim Fram is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karim Fram, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fram graduated from University Of Cairo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fram has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lapeer Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fram accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karim M. Fram practice?
Dr. Karim Fram practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Psychiatry near Lapeer, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Metamora, MI.
See Lapeer Neurologists, Lapeer Internists, Lapeer Pulmonologists, and Lapeer Psychiatrists.