A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karim Fram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karim Fram is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karim Fram, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fram graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Fram has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fram accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karim Fram practice?
Dr. Karim Fram practices Neurology near Lapeer, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Metamora, MI.
See Lapeer Neurologists.