A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karim Fram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karim Fram is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karim Fram, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fram graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fram has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karim Fram MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Karim Fram practice?
- Dr. Karim Fram has 5 office locations.
Dr. Karim Fram practices Neurology near Lapeer, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Metamora, MI.
See Lapeer Neurologists.