A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karim Hruska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karim Hruska, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hruska graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Hruska has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pikes Peak Regional Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Central
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karim Hruska MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Karim Hruska practice?
- Dr. Karim Hruska has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karim Hruska practices Diagnostic Radiology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Radiologists.