Dr. Karim Jamal MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 23rd, 2014
Dr. Jamal does work very quickly in the emergency room but he cared about my complaints and listened to me. I knew it would be expensive going into the emergency room in the first place so I can't complain about the bill. No complaints about his service as a whole. He contacted my primary doctor and arranged follow up after I was seen in the emergency room as well. Don't be afraid to be seen by Dr. Jamal!

December 11th, 2013
BEWARE! This Dr does "balance billing"
BEWARE! This doctor does "balance billing" which means that if you see him in the ER at Harris Methdoist, with your insurance, he will be out of network and you will get a big bill for separate billing that your insurance won't pay. He saw me for maybe 3 minutes and I got a bill for $800! This s consumer fraud. BEWARE!

June 28th, 2013
Uncaring, won't listen to cardiologist orders, arrogant
I recently saw him in the ER at Harris Methodist suffering from severe chest pain due coronary Microvascular disease. He spoke with me for less than two minutes. Made the comment that I had recently been to the hospital and would call my cardiologist. He proceeded to tell my cardiologist that my enzymes were fine, no cardiac event, and was discharging me even though my doctor explained that my normal treatment was a nitro drip to stop pain he didn't seem to care. Wouldn't recommend him to anyone and if I see him again in the ER I will request another doctor. I left the hospital still in severe pain with no treatment.