Learn more about Dr. Karim Jamal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karim Jamal, Vitreoretinal Surgeon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karim Jamal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamal graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Jamal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jamal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karim N. Jamal practice?
Dr. Karim Jamal practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.