Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karim Nakhgevany
Dr. Karim Nakhgevany, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Nakhgevany is affiliated with Corporal Michael J. Crescenz Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Aria Health-Torresdale Campus and Medical CollegePennsylvania H. He speaks English.
Dr. Karim Nakhgevany has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Karim Nakhgevany is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Peter McCombs
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi43
Dr. Emily Paulson
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi11
Dr. Shailen Sehgal
Urology, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi6