Dr. Karim Nazer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.0

no change

October 21st, 2016
Dr. Nazer should not be a doctor. Dangerous in his lack of knowledge and skills. Constant job changes and location changes. Rude, arrogant and offensive to women.

October 23rd, 2015
Avoid Dr. Nazer
Dr. Nazer is not a competent physician. He cannot make diagnoses correctly and will order every test possible to try to help him make it. He did this with me despite the fact that the first test was all that was needed. I didn't have what he thought I had but he put me through (and I paid for) many invasive and unnecessary tests. I thought he must be getting kickbacks. the man is a fraud. Please stay far away from him. He can be very nasty and very unprofessional.

April 20th, 2014
Stay away please!
I cannot recommend anything about Dr. Nazer and advise anyone to avoid him like the plague. He ordered expensive and invasive tests for me because he was unable to diagnose or rule out something quite simple. He just kept ordering more tests. When I saw him for the last time he was cruel and rude and then changed in an instant when I left and smiled. He is not competent and he is changes locations a lot.

September 11th, 2013
Bad doctor--please stay away from him if you value your health
Dr. Nazer was initially friendly and made attempts at rapport with me as the patient. He quickly became very rude, insensitive, insulting and condemning. He switched from speaking Spanish (when talking to the secretary) and back to English and then back to Spanish which I found extremely rude. He ordered expensive, invasive, difficult tests for a condition that was so simple anyone else could have properly diagnosed it. I later learned that the hospital he worked for was giving doctors kickbacks for ordering tests. Very irresponsible doctor and far below par in competence. If he is wrong about something he will blame the patient. I was told that my symptoms were my "perceptions" and they were wrong. The next doctor I saw read his notes and realized how clueless Dr. Nazer is.

May 27th, 2011
Poor Diagnostician
Put me through many invasive tests that I did not need. Was uncaring and intimidating. Switched from English to Spanish while talking to someone at the front desk. Would be best with Hispanic patients as I felt discriminated against and belittled by Dr. Nazer.