Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karim Paracha
Dr. Karim Paracha, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Setauket, NY. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Paracha is affiliated with Peconic Bay Medical Center, John T Mather Memorial Hospital and St Catherine of Siena Medical Center. Dr. Paracha has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Karim Paracha has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Karim Paracha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Setauket, NY.
Dr. Charles Thompson III
East Setauket, NY 0.01 mi5
Dr. Michael Petersen
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
East Setauket, NY 0.01 mi31
Dr. Hesham Atwa
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
East Setauket, NY 0.01 mi25