A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karim Romman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karim Romman, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karim Romman, MD, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Romman graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Romman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Bayshore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Romman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karim H. Romman practice?
Dr. Karim Romman practices Pediatrics near Pasadena, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Pasadena Pediatricians.