Dr. Karim Sayad Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Karim Sayad?

Nice doctor

Posted on November 7th, 2016

I am a new patient and recently had a colonoscopy. The wait at the surgical center is ridiculous. I waited five hours to be seen by Dr. Sayad. However my first visit to him was pleasant at his medical office. There was not much waiting since I had the last appointment of the day. I take off one star for the surgical center experience. He was attentive to my needs. No complaints about the visit at the office.

Posted on June 14th, 2016

leave you in disgust of your condition you would do better in a hospital

Posted on July 8th, 2015

Was a great day they I found dr Sayad. Great guy,great doctor and great staff. Been seeing him for years now Don't know what ode do without him.

Keep your Receipt!

Posted on May 28th, 2015

The issue is the billing, particularly for annual checkup. If your insurance says that the annual checkup is free or only the copay amount, be sure to get a receipt that clearly says annual checkup. This will help if you later get a bill for hundreds of dollars. Then you can complain to your insurance provider and prove that you went for an annual checkup. No receipt that says Annual Checkup, lots of money out of your pocket for what should be an insurance perk

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Dr. Kareem and Dr. John Sayad both are to of a kind. I really appreciate them both, and their staff. Alway on top of everything, folows up with me after my precetures. Thank you both for all you do. God bless you.

an angel in white

Posted on October 26th, 2013

he takes the time to listen and encourages you to speak candidly

Spend considerable time with me

Posted on November 29th, 2011

I travel and move frequently for work. Prior to my first visit with Dr. Sayad, I rarely visited the same doctor more than one or two times. Over the last several years I have probably seen half a dozen doctors. I was extremely impressed with the time the Doctor spent with me. Unlike some of the factories I have been to in the past, its clear that Dr. Sayad is in business for the wellness of his patients and not solely to be in business. I highly recommend Dr. Sayad to everyone.

Always had to wait at least 3 hours

Posted on June 8th, 2011

Wait time is no joke- NEVER gives me prescriptions for anything- even cold medication- easy referrals though- and pretends to care- asks too many questions that he shouldn't about religion and family... Doesn't explain blood work- overall BAD- waste of TIME and money. BAD BAD BAD.

EXCEPTIONAL DOCTOR

Posted on April 30th, 2011

Doctor Karim is one of the few exceptional,knowledgeable courteous doctors I dealt with, I highly recommend Dr. Karim to any and every one.

Posted on June 29th, 2017