Learn more about Dr. Karim Shaikley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karim Shaikley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaikley
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shaikley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karim Shaikley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaikley graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shaikley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Chino Valley Medical Center
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karim A Shaikley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karim A. Shaikley practice?
- Dr. Karim Shaikley has 1 office location.
Dr. Karim Shaikley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Upland, CA.
See Upland Surgeons.