A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karim Shaikley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karim Shaikley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaikley
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Shaikley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karim Shaikley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaikley graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shaikley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Chino Valley Medical Center
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karim A Shaikley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karim A. Shaikley practice?
- Dr. Karim Shaikley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karim Shaikley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Upland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, CA and Sun City, CA.
See Upland Surgeons.