A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karim Tazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Tazi graduated from Universite Mohammed V. Faculte de Medicine.
Dr. Tazi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karim Tazi MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karim Tazi practice?
- Dr. Karim Tazi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karim Tazi practices Internal Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC.
See Royal Oak Internists.