A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karim Touijer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karim Touijer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karim Touijer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Touijer graduated from Universite Hassan Ii, Casablanca. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Touijer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karim A Touijer MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Karim A. Touijer practice?
- Dr. Karim Touijer has 1 office location.
Dr. Karim Touijer practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.