Dr. Karim Trad MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 10th, 2016
Top Notch Doc and Assistant
I could not say enough good things about Dr. Trad and his assistant Paul. The entire office was great. Jennifer who held my hand thru the dietary guidelines was most helpful and patient as well. Dr. Trad is a top notch surgeon. Repairing my hiatal hernia and my sphincter has changed my life. No more acid reflex, lost 20 lbs because my digestive system works better and so much more pains and aches have disappeared. No more sleeping with my head elevated. I can sleep normally on one pillow. And I can sleep which is a big change. With good sleep life is good. Dr. Trad and his assistant Paul are the best!

December 8th, 2014
I was referred to Dr. Trad for surgery (gallbladder) and have never been more impressed with a physician. I have worked in the healthcare field for over 30 years and the physicians I work for referred me to see Dr. Trad. He was on time, courteous, listened to my concerns and I had a very successful surgery and post op period. His Physician's Assistant, Paul was a great source of information and very knowledgeable. My sincere thanks to the entire practice.

March 25th, 2014
Hope lives- share this!!!
From the first impression I felt that this would be the physician who would listen and take action to save my life. Yes, I was in despair when I was referred by Dr. Valle to surgeon Dr. Trad. if you are looking for a doctor who listens, converses with ease, takes time to review your medical history, records and then responds with urgency you should schedule an appointment with Dr. Trad.

June 4th, 2013
Truly Outstanding Doctor
Dr. Trad's high ratings are well-deserved. He thoroughly listens to patients, and involves them in choice among treatment alternatives. He's extremely knowledgeable and highly experienced. Very high integrity. I'm glad I trusted him with my health. A true credit to his profession. Highest possible recommendation.

May 22nd, 2013
Great surgeon!
Awesome surgeon', highly recommend

April 28th, 2013
FANTASTIC
Fantastic is the least to comment about this excellent surgeon. I, a physician/surgeon myself, had the privilege of having Dr. Trad to operate on me recently and could not have chosen a better one. Dr. Trad's surgical skills are second to none; his caring,compassionate attitude is real,a rare find in Cyberspace era. Ii's with great pleasure to recommend this fantasic doctor to all who need his surgical skills.

September 30th, 2012

August 24th, 2012
I've had three operations by Dr.Trad & everytime he has found the problem with just a few test.All three operations were sucessfull and no further complications.he has an awesome bedside manner to where you understand what you will have done & what you can expect after.I always feel so comfortable & I know my health & well being is his number one concern.I live five minutes from a hospital but I choose to go to Reston Hospital because of the care I recieve from him & his staff in his office.I also know alot of his patients & they also some of his patients & they have nothing but praise for him.

June 11th, 2012
Excellent surgeon and excellent pre and post op care. Spent as much time (never rushed) as needed to answer all my questions. Thorough explanations and instrucitions. No problems with the surgery at all (fairly involved laproscopic Nissen Fundiplication).

January 23rd, 2012
Excellent Dr.
i was referred by another doc, who found the initial problem.Dr Trad was clear, concise, answered questions, gave me the heads-up on what to watch for pre and post op. His team (and the rest of the gang at Reston) were very, very good.I'm adding Doc Trad to my medical gunslingers list -

June 2nd, 2011
Great surgeon!
I highly recommend Dr. Trad! He is very knowledgeable, great surgeon, great diagnostician and has excellent bedside manners! Answered all my questions before and after surgery! I can definitely recommend him to my family and friends!

August 16th, 2010
Amazing
He is the best. I definitely recommend this doctor.I had ruptured appendicitis and he did a great job.