Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karima Causey
Dr. Karima Causey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Collierville, TN, with another office in Cordova, TN. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Causey is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Union City, Saint Francis Hospital and Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center. Dr. Causey has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Karima Causey has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Karima Causey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Collierville, TN.
Dr. Raymond Brewer
Collierville, TN 0.11 mi31
Dr. John Crawford
Family Medicine, Pediatric Surgery
Collierville, TN 0.11 mi39
Dr. Sonya Chehardy
Family Medicine, Residency
Collierville, TN 0.11 mi6