Dr. Karima Causey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karima Causey?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 15th, 2015

she is a humble, caring, detailed doctor. she takes the time to make sure her patients understand what she has found, what she recommends and why. she listens when the patient speaks not like many who seem to already know what one has to say. she is a ray of sunshine forever and a day and we could use more like her!

September 29th, 2015

Great Doctor

Dr. Causey is always patient, caring, professional. I enjoy having her as my primary care physician.

February 11th, 2013

Lazy Staff

I made my first appointment today to just talk about issues I am having. I was not seeking any treatment but the receptionist completely ignored that fact a tried to file a claim for car accident injuries. My insurance denies car accident injuries at first I know that. I came in only for a consultation to start. The receptionist tells me I need to call my insurance provider for a referral. I do and guess what they tell me? They stated that referrals are not required under my policy and this doctor was in network for me. The insurance company stated that they should have seen me for my consultation and I could submit my claim as needed. I try to go inside and the door was locked! They sent me away so they could have a lunch break! Really?! I call to complain about the redeptionist's obvious lazy non-listening attitude and I believe she answered the phone and told me to call back after one. WHAT A JOKE! I bet the doctors themselves are nice ladies but should consider hiring better staff.

December 28th, 2015