A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karimpumanil Kurien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karimpumanil Kurien, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurien graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Kurien has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karimpumanil Mathai Kurien BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Karimpumanil M. Kurien practice?
- Dr. Karimpumanil Kurien has 11 office locations.
Dr. Karimpumanil Kurien practices Anesthesiology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Grove, PA and Newtown, PA.
See Abington Anesthesiologists.