A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karin Bierbrauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karin Bierbrauer, Neurological Surgeon, Neurologist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karin Bierbrauer, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spina Bifida (Meningocele)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bierbrauer graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bierbrauer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karin Sabine Bierbrauer MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karin S. Bierbrauer practice?
- Dr. Karin Bierbrauer has 1 office location.
Dr. Karin Bierbrauer practices Neurological Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Surgeons.