A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karin Bierbrauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karin Bierbrauer, Neurological Surgeon, Neurologist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karin Bierbrauer, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spina Bifida (Meningocele)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bierbrauer graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bierbrauer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karin Sabine Bierbrauer MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karin S. Bierbrauer practice?
- Dr. Karin Bierbrauer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karin Bierbrauer practices Neurological Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Cincinnati Surgeons.