A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karin Blumofe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karin Blumofe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karin Blumofe, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumofe graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Blumofe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Delray Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karin Annika Blumofe MD is a female Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karin A. Blumofe practice?
- Dr. Karin Blumofe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karin Blumofe practices Surgery near Delray Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL.
See Delray Beach Surgeons.