A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karin Blumofe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karin Blumofe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karin Blumofe, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumofe graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Blumofe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Delray Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blumofe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karin A. Blumofe practice?
Dr. Karin Blumofe practices Surgery near Roscoe, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL and Beloit, WI.
See Roscoe Surgeons.